||Custom Packing Offers,Carton Box
||High Efficiency,High Clean Rate
stainless steel air vent,
air conditioning grilles vents
Four Way Ventilation Aluminum Square Ceiling Diffuser White Air Diffuser
|Punching / Welding
(1) CEILING SQUARE DIFFUSER TYPE
A. Quality Assured Products, unobtrusive clean lines for appearance, careful engineering and professional workmanship with the backing of an industry leader - these add up to true value; prime reasons for specifying ventech Ceiling Diffusers.
B. Architectural excellence and engineering selections demand high quality products and shipping schedules demand service, all part of the package.
(2) SQUARE AND RECTANGLE PATTERN
A. VENTECH's pattern diffusers are typically used in applications where considerable volumes of air are required while maintaining relatively low noise levels and pressure drops.
B. A full range of models are available and consist of a choice of corrosion-resistant steel or aluminum construction, fixed and adjustable patterns, as well as extra high capacity models.
C. Induction vanes are also available for those jobs that require quick equalization of cool and warm air such as in VAV systems with high cooling loads.
D. The louvered cores are removable and are available in an assortment of patterns.
(3) STAMPED SQUARE DIFFUSER TYPE
A. These diffusers are a very popular choice for general air distribution applications. The diffusers are designed to provide high performance at a cost effective price.
B. The stamped one-piece cones and die-formed clean curves supply a 360° diffusion pattern and provide the high performance necessary in VAV systems. Integral round necks provide a secure connection for flexible duct applications.
C. VENTECH's "classic" four-cone, removable core design is available in most ceiling module sizes, a choice of corrosion-resistant steel or aluminum, and an option of fixed or adjustable patterns.
D. A two and three cone fixed pattern diffuser also accompanies this series.
1. Ceiling tile replacement design with face size 595X595mm.
2. Made of high quality aluminium.
3. Core is removalbe to allow for better installation and maintenance.
4. Opposed Blade Damper Optional.
5. Color RAL9010, RAL9016, or Anodized.
6. Spring loaded core. Removable without the use of tools.
7. High neck collars for solid connection.
8. Secure core attachment.
9. A wide variety of frame styles to suit most ceiling applications.
10. Optional extended panels to suit modular ceiling systems.
11. Engineered air diffusion patterns for 1, 2, 3 or 4-way blow in a wide selection of square and
12. rectangular neck sizes
13. Clean lines with no unsightly visible screws.
14. Square-to-round transition adaptors are available (SR option).
15. Optional opposed blade damper with screwdriver slot operator.
16. Material: 6500 Series - Corrosion-resistant steel. 6200 Series - Heavy-gauge aluminum extrusions.
17. Finish: AW Appliance White baked enamel finish is standard. Other finishes are available.
Unit Size is determined by duct dimensions. Diffuser necks are undersized to suit ductwork.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging:Carton and Ply-wooden case
Shipment by sea:Tianjin